Campus France International scholarship students

The awarding of a grant by Campus France does not mean that you can benefit from access to housing managed by the Crous Clermont Auvergne. For any question prior to your housing application, your Campus France manager must remain your sole contact.


Procedure :

 In advance of your arrival, you must request Crous housing directly from Campus France via www.campusfrance-org

Campus France will send us your file for an accommodation request.

 When an accommodation is reserved for you by the Crous Clermont Auvergne, you will receive an email from Campus France specifying the accommodation to be allocated: type of accommodation, address, rate and allocation terms.


You will receive another e-mail from the residence with the documents to be completed and returned by e-mail, including

  • Copy of your valid identity card, passport or residence permit;
  • Certificate of schooling 2022-2023, otherwise, a certificate of enrollment in an institution of higher education;
  • Bonding document = VISALE eligibility certificate, by going to the website: ;
  • Proof of multi-risk home insurance and civil liability insurance in your name and at the address of your residence;
  • Signed admission decision;
  • Internal regulations of the residences, dated and signed;
  • Information form completed with 1 passport photo.


For the handing over of the keys, you must contact directly the secretariat of your residence to know the modalities of arrival.

You must be able to pay the first month’s rent and the security deposit.

No entry in residence, no handing-over of keys will be granted in the absence of a guarantor or of home insurance.

 You will be able to create your profile on in order to be able to pay your rent online afterwards. You will have to transmit your INE number to your residence.


Informations :


Non merci

Le crous mobile

Le crous a son appli

Retrouvez toutes les infos du Crous (Restos U, logement, activités culturelles, services sociaux…) sur votre smartphone !